Fredericton. Nashwaaksis Field House
|Record #: HDC1717||Last Modified: 17 Jul 2018||Last Full Update: 17 Jul 2018|
|Office Phone||460-2020 (Bookings)
453-5406 (during operating hours)
|Mailing Address||Fredericton, NB|
|Description & Services|
|Description of service(s)||The Nashwaaksis Indoor Field House offers the citizens of Fredericton of all ages a Community Centre with daily and yearly passes at very affordable prices. The facility has three courts, an indoor track, weight room, mezzanine and a meeting room available for community use. The Field House offers free rental of equipment to members for badminton, volleyball, indoor soccer, basketball, ball hockey and table tennis.
See website for Fieldhouse availability online.
|Hours||Mon - Fri 6:30pm - 9pm
Sat - Sun 1pm - 7pm
Hours of operation are subject to change, please call 460-2020 to confirm.
|Languages||English ; French|
|Fees||Membership ; INDOOR WALKING TRACK LANE RULES
1) All lanes are for walking (running prohibited).
2) The outside lane is the passing lane.
3) Please travel in direction indicated by the sign.
4) Track users should pay close attention to activities on the court as players and equipment occasionally come over or through the curtains.
6 laps = 1km / 9 laps = 1 mile
Drop in fee: $3 for Adults; $2 for Youths per visit
Court rental fee: $20.00 per hour
$50.00 for Adults (16 and older) with weight room
$25.00 for Adults (16 and over) without weight room
$10.00 for youth (under 16)
Please Note: Memberships are valid for one year from date of purchase
Special Event Fee Structure:
Category Description Fee (HST exempt)
1. 1 court $20.00/hr
2. 2 courts $40.00/hr
3. 3 courts $60.00/hr
4. Total floor (3 courts & track) $70.00/hr
5. Use of canteen for fund raising purposes $25.00/day
6. Entire facility (total floor, mezzanine & weight room) $85.00/hr
|Located In Community||Fredericton|
|Address & Map||
324 Fulton Ave
Fredericton, NB E3A 0A1
View Google Map
|Accessibility||Fully Accessible ; ***Note that accessibility is self-reported. Please contact the organization before arrival***|
|Service Level||(10) Local Government|
|Service Categories||Meeting Space ; Recreation Centres|