|Record #: HDC3393||Last Modified: 16 Jul 2019||Last Full Update: 16 Jul 2019|
|Primary Contact||Aida Bahtijarevic, Office Coordinator, Multicultural Association of Fredericton Inc.; Phone: 506-454-8292; Fax: 506-450-9033; Email: email@example.com|
|Description & Services|
|Description of service(s)||MCAF offers a range of language classes to meet the needs of newcomers:
* Language Learning and Skills Development (LLSD) classes are designed to assist adult permanent residents to enhance their second language skills in English from CLB level Foundation up to Level 7/9.
When required, on-site Care of Newcomer children and transportation assistance is available for eligible LLSD participants.
* The Newcomer Computer Learning Centre (NCLC) offers ongoing ESL Tutorials and Computer Training.
Other language training:
* LINC Home Study (LHS) on-line classes provide distance language training for permanent residents who are unable to attend regular classes.
* Tell Me More - free online language learning tool.
* Free conversation classes in Fredericton
|Eligibility||Ages: 8 year(s) - 99 year(s)|
|Languages||English ; French ; German ; Japanese ; Korean ; Mandarin ; Spanish ; Interpretive Services ; Arabic
|Located In Community||Fredericton|
|Address & Map||
28 Saunders St
Fredericton, NB E3B 1N1
View Google Map
|Accessibility||Not Accessible ; ***Note that accessibility is self-reported. Please contact the organization before arrival***|
|Service Level||(50) Non Profit ; (51) Registered Charity|
|Service Categories||English as a Second Language ; French as a Second Language ; Vocational English as a Second Language|